Friday, February 12, 2010

Things To Bring to India

D-day is Friday, February 26th. I have 14 days to purchase what I think I will need for 15 days abroad. So far we have prepared the following:
  • Noise cancellation headphones for the plane ride
  • Pepto
  • Inflatable Komfort Kollar. It is a truly ridiculous looking airline pillow that goes around your entire neck. That's right....laugh all your want my fellow passengers, but I'll be sleeping soundly with no neck cramps on that 18 hour flight.
  • A 250V surge protector power strip for all our 1,001 batteries.
  • Pepto
  • TSA approved luggage locks
  • A 6' steel cable and lock to secure our equipment to something in our hotel room
  • Toilet paper
  • Anti-bacterial hand wipes and gel
  • India plug adapters - 3-prong and 2-prong
  • Toilet paper
  • Flip-flops for mildewy guest house showers
  • 50+ SPF sunblock
  • Pepto
  • NY Yankees sun visor. This is soooo American, huh?

1 comment: